1. Most of the photos included at this website were taken by the BRILLIANT and TALENTED Tiffany Miller. If you are interested in her services, see her website for more information, http://appletiniphotography.com.
She is very talented creatively and technically. I highly recommend her.
2. The following link is for Soulutions for Daily Living. Check it out for upcoming events where I teach workshops. Journey within the Heart Shaped Labyrinth. Listen to the tranquil sound of the stream while relaxing in the Meditation Garden. Experience the beautiful peace of the Emissary Wheel (Sacred Geometry). Visit the home of Soulutions…the possibilities are INFINITE. http://www.soulutionsfordailyliving.com/
3. Savannah is also an independent distributor for the world’s first organic skin care line. She internationally distributes the world’s finest products of certified organic skin care, body care, hair care, and cosmetics for a company that is dedicated to selling products that are non-toxic, safe for people, and environmentally friendly. To learn more, please click: http://savannah.mionegroup.com
4. At Fire & Ice, the collections are as varied as what you might find in open air markets in far away lands. Art Glass, in all its wonderful forms, is arranged throughout each store, brightly representing some of the most respected and brilliant glass artists and studios in the United States and Canada, as well as around the world. Fossil specimen, petrified woods & pinecones, and fascinating crystal formations stand as silent guardians of secrets of the ancient world-secrets held for millions of years. Carving, the oldest form of Man’s artistic expression, is well represented at Fire & Ice. Colorful minerals, woods and even rare fossilized ivories (only legal specimen; of course) have been carved into amazing works of art by skilled master craftsmen around the world. The gems and jewels on display in the Fire & Ice stores are vibrant, and evoke the colors and textures of our planet’s rich natural history. www.fireandice.com
5. Check out this unique gemstone pharmacy to learn about the many ways that therapeutic gems and Gemisphere can serve your quest for greater health and well-being. In addition to providing the world’s finest therapeutic-quality gemstones, they offer a wide variety of resources for learning how to choose and use these extraordinary healing tools. www.gemisphere.com
6. This is the OFFICIAL website for the original Lightbearers Organization which is an International Educational, Scientific, Non-Sectarian, Non-Political, Humanitarian Organization that was founded on December 14, 1921 by Eugene Fersen. Eugene’s mission was to show people, regardless of Race, Nationality, Creed or Belief, how to obtain, through the teachings of the “Science Of Being”, the finest and best out of life Mentally, Physically, and Spiritually with heavenly abundance and harmony in all three areas. www.scienceofbeing.com
7. Savannah distributes Eat Right for Your Blood Type supplements, created by Dr. Peter D’Adamo, that address specific needs of each blood type (A, B, AB and O). Learn more at the following website: http://www.northamericanpharmacal.com
A letter from Dr. Peter D’Adamo:
Dear Health Consumer,
Thank you for taking the time to read though the following. I take great satisfaction in having created the North American Pharmacal Right For Your Type products. I believe NAP products are among the very best currently available to the general public. Indeed, many of these products were developed out of the needs of the D’Adamo Clinic. Please permit me to spend a moment discussing what I consider to be some of the benefits of using North American Pharmacal Right For Your Type products:
- A Superior Philosophy of Employment. When you know specific information about your biochemical individuality, using supplements can become much more effective. For example, in blood type A, the absorption of certain minerals is enhanced by pairing them with specific amino acids.
- Proper Dosage. Many supplements have unnecessary high doses of nutrients, introducing the risk of supplement overdose at one end, and wastefulness at the other. When we target supplement design to the individual, it assures not just the effective dose, but rather the proper dose: the minimum amount necessary to do the job.
- Unstinting Quality. I’ve been designing and testing natural products for over three decades. Over the years I’ve seen many changes; small, artisan-based companies that took pride in their delivery, education and techniques being replaced by corporate systems indistinguishable from any other industry, staffed by people who would just as soon sell you a mobile phone contract. Under these circumstances cost-cutting becomes company policy. But does the cost-cutting lead to loss of quality? Very often. At NAP we just don’t think that way. These are the same supplements that I give my kids, prescribe to my patients, and take myself. Larch is a good example. Most larch products in the marketplace are food-grade, with a high gum content. NAP always uses nutraceutical grade larch.
- Science Based. Quality involves much more than just delivering what is promised on the label. For example, NAP uses a sea-plant derived calcium to make its PHYTOCAL series of individualized multiminerals. It is only found in one location in the ocean off the Beara Peninsula, in South Western Ireland. Our sea calcium grows for around five years in the crystal clear, pollution-free Atlantic waters, absorbing minerals and nutrients from the sea. The seaweed then falls to the ocean bed, where it becomes calcified. Local tidal patterns wash and gather it into one deep bed, the location of which is known to only a few people. We were the first company to market larch arabinogalactan (ARA6), now a staple of natural immune enhancement, almost twenty years ago.
- Education, Not Marketing. Many stores will not stock NAP products because they consider the educational curve ‘too steep.’ Why spend an hour with a client explaining lectins (and perhaps educating yourself) when the vitamin E and calcium on the shelf just sell themselves? We strive to deliver high quality educational content with our products. Our customer service folks are enthusiastic followers of the diet themselves. When you see an NAP product on a store shelf, that’s the sign of a store that is really interested in taking the time to help people.
Yours In Health,